Specialist support for businesses and organisations
Ideas for Ears is a specialist consultancy that helps businesses and organisations to do a great job in the way they reach and engage with people who have hearing loss, either as their core target market or a segment within a wider market.
- market insight, including bespoke data
- support with service design
- product testing and proof-of-concept trials
- assistance with marketing and promotion activities
- assessment of current provision, processes and procedures
What we can do for you
We can give you a competitive edge by helping you to engage and interact authentically with your target market.
Consumers are becoming more demanding of products, services and brands and how they meet their individual and specific needs. It is too simplistic to address those with hearing loss as a monochrome ‘deaf and hard of hearing’ group.
There is huge variation across the hearing and deafness spectrum and this impacts on individual experiences, motivations and psychology, all of which drive perception and behaviour.
With our insights and understanding, you can gain a deeper awareness of hearing-related issues. We offer fresh insight, up-to-date information and a co-creation approach
Who we assist
- Innovators and suppliers of hearing products.
- Hearing care services.
- Public sector bodies
- Restaurants, cafes and other hospitality venues
- Meeting and event venues
Got a marketing, communications or PR team already?
Let us support your team by helping them navigate through the subtleties of hearing and deafness and the way it drives and influences behaviour. We can provide knowledgeable user-insight to help ensure that messages are clear, effective and appropriately targeted.
Benefits of working with Ideas for Ears
1) Access to up-to-date insights and information
2) High quality support from skilled personnel
3) Assistance to navigate the hearing and deafness sector and its many variances
4) Association with an authentic user-led and not-for-profit organisation
5) Opportunity to illustrate commitment to inclusion, diversity and equality
Hearing loss tends to be both permanent and progressive so your customers and staff who have mild loss now are likely to go on to have a more significant loss in years to come. Wining and retaining their loyalty makes good business sense.
Capture the market
We can help you be brilliant in the way that you reach out to and engage with people who have hearing loss.
Give us a call: 07739 581059
Get ahead by being inclusive
Let us help assess how well you are meeting the hearing-related needs of customers, staff and other important stakeholders.
Let us help identify how you meet the legal requirements of the The Equality Act 2010.
Let us help communicate the steps you are taking so you are clear about what you are and are not able to provide.
Our goal is to help you gain a competitive edge and to stand out for the right reasons.
We want you to attract a bigger slice of the 17 percent of the general population who have hearing loss. This group includes the majority of those aged 60 plus.
Know the statistics
Hearing loss impacts on people of all ages, although is more prevalent amongst older age groups.
- 6.5 million are aged 60 and over
- 3.7 million are of working age
- 2 million use hearing aids
- 800,000 are severely or profoundly deafened
- 250,000 are deafblind
- 150,000 use sign language
- 45,000 children have hearing difficulties