Education & training on hearing and deafness
We specialise in helping individuals and organisations to understand hearing and deafness and how it affects communication, participation and enjoyment.
We equip people with knowledge, skills and confidence to identify and breakdown barriers and obstacles. It is about access, inclusion and equality.
Our educational services are tailored to suit different audiences, including:
- HR staff and line managers seeking to address needs of employees
- Public services that must deliver accessible services and consultations
- Community groups that want to be welcoming to people with hearing loss
- Equality, diversity & inclusion specialists who want to understand hearing and deafness issues better
- Lipreading classes and hearing and deafness groups that want daily life to be easier for people with hearing loss